Monday, July 23, 2012

Answer

I'm mostly interested in the overall whole idea of journalism. The idea of one person interviewing another person or group, sharing ideas, and creating a story out of the people you have met is something I find very interesting. I also believe it's very, very easy to express your own ideas through objective journalism, because in a way, other people can speak and answer questions for you, as well as other people's. It seems the Millard South staff has had troubles not in just interviewing or brainstorming, but just troubles in doing the work and trying to put forth the full effort. Maybe it was because the staff was almost entirely seniors.

I won the state NHSPA competition in entertainment, so that is definitely my specialty. I want to become a journalist in some way, I don't know really how yet. I'm playing the field on newspaper staff and seeing what suits me best and what I am happiest doing.

I also love music and video games. I play guitar, drums, and bass guitar.

yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment